Christmas is almost here and there’s little time left to think about the perfect gifts for your beloved ones. If you want to make gift shopping easier and impress the people around you, think about their passions and hobbies. Is anyone in your inner circle fond of sailing? If the answer is yes, here are the best gift ideas that will delight any sailing lover.
1. Splash Drone: if your friend also likes to capture the most exciting moments of the trip on camera, a splash drone is the perfect Christmas gift. This waterproof drone can stand any weather condition and land on water. It can register the best panoramic views and goes as far as 1 km away.
2. Snowlizard SLXtreme Navigation Series Case: for those who can’t live a day without their gadgets, the Snowlizard cases will help protect their tablets and smartphones while they navigate. These waterproof cases are solar powered and aim to maintain the device’s battery as long as possible.
3. Lifedge Ultimate Cable: this useful cable is something every passionate sailor should have at hand each time they embark on a new journey. The resistant, waterproof cable is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod and it helps charge these devices and manage data transfers.
4. Thuraya Satsleeve+: this object will help your beloved one convert his or her iPhone into an easy to use mobile satellite that connects to the Thhuraya They will be able to call or email you no matter where they are.
5. Spinlock Essentials chest packZ: this is the best thing any sailor out there could use. The Spinlock chest pack is a small and easily adjustable pack you can use to store essential belongings like your phone. It is secured through its double fold attachment and key clip.
6. Tiwal2 inflatable dinghy: the Tiwal 3.2 inflatable dinghy will turn any vacation into an ultimately fun experience. This light boat designed for water sports fans can adapt to any needs. It is easy to fold and assemblage can take roughly 15 minutes. Whether they love racing or relaxing, your friends will definitely appreciate this gift.
7. Optrix PhotoProX: if your sailor-friend likes to carry around his or her iPhone, this is the best item to secure any mobile device. This resistant waterproof case comes along with four types of camera lenses.
8. MM104 High Performance Instrument: Sailmon’s state of the art navigational tool provides sailors the best experience. This device is incredibly intuitive and appealing. Its enhanced software system brings novelty features such as higher visibility and brightness, sunlight and nighttime display mode, adjustable display settings.
9. Raymarine Ocean Scout TK: this marine thermal camera can be a life-savior for those who navigate on any weather. The small and practical camera allows sailors to explore the surroundings and spot any obstacles in the distance. Functioning by day or night, this camera will help see objects from a distance of almost 200 meters.
10. Wichard knife: this reputable knives manufacturer is one of the best in the industry. Designing knives for almost a century, Wichard offers top quality items that should be included in any sailing kit. The most in-demand options are the innovative Aquaterra and Offshore knives.
You don’t have to be a sailing expert to understand the basic needs of a passionate sailor. The gift ideas listed above can improve your friend’s navigation experience or simply add up spice to their next vacation. Don’t forget to check them out before you embark on your shopping journey.