- VHF 9
- 100 m
- 3.2 m
- Private port
- Sardinia, Italy
Porto Cervo Marina is also known as Marina di Porto Cervo or Port of Porto Cervo and it is located in the summer resort with the same name, offering access to the Tyrrhenian Sea, in northern Sardinia. It is part of the province of Olbia-Tempio and an important centre on the Emerald Coast. Boat owners and visitors who will choose this destination will be welcomed by friendly locals and will be offered luxurious services. This marina is one of the best equipped on this side of the coast and offers an endless list of activities for those who are passionate about nautical activities, water sports and leisure activities. Porto Cervo has hypnotic beaches that will charm sun seekers from all over the world due to its incredible shades of blue and transparent waters. The Spiaggia del Pevero, the Cala Granu Beach, etc., are preferred by those who are looking to spend unwinding moments. Porto Cervo has amazing hotels like the Cervo Hotel, the Hotel Romazzino, the Colonna Resort, etc.
Mooring and Docking Schedule
Open: 9.00 am – 1.00 pm / 4.00 pm – 8.00 pm
24h service including holidays – VHF Ch9
What are the emergency phone numbers I might need?
Port Office: +39 (0) 789905111
Port Authority: +39 (0) 78994498
Costa Smeralda Security Service: +39 (0) 78992131 (24h)
Costa Smeralda Medical Services: +39 (0) 78994577
Public medical assistance: +39 (0) 789907054
Fire Brigade: 115
How to get to Poro Cervo
• By boat: Lat. 41°08′,19 N – Long. 09°32′,35 E
• By plane: Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport is 3-4 hours away of most of Europe’s great capitals. From Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport to Porto Cervo it takes 42 minutes by car (38 km). The closest rent a car agency is Avis, which is 280 m away from the aiport, or Sixt rent a car, which is 500 m away.
• By train: the closest railway station is Arzachena – 19 km
The facilities for which skippers usually book a berth here
– Fuelling depot (national fuel and lubricating oils) at Town Quay.
– Open every day from: 8.30 am to 1.00 pm and from 2.30 pm to 7.00 pm
– The fuel service is available on request during winter.
– Daily collect and return service.
– Can be bought from the vending machines at the Marina and transit quay. Tokens available from harbour offices.
– The service is included in mooring fees . Each berth is equipped with the appropriate bin.
– Supermarkets in the marina Village, in the Porto Cervo village, offer on delivery services. Catering, food and beverage services on request.
– Workshop for diesel and benzine motors;
– Workshop for installation and repair electrical systems, electronics, radio navigation and antiresonant materials;
– Lathe from mt. 6 of length particularly adapted for rectifies line of aces;
– Unit carpentry, carpenter’s shop, paint job and onboard systems.
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort
- 9 minutes ( 3.1 km )
- Hivaoa Ristorante Pizzeria
- 5 minutes ( 350 m )
- Colonna Resort
- 8 minutes ( 3 km )
- Balocco Hotel
- 15 minutes ( 1 km )
- Restaurant Aruanà Churrascaria Poltu Quatu
- 9 minutes ( 4 km )
- Ristorante Aqua Lounge
- 4 minutes ( 300 m )
What is Porto Cervo recommended for?
- Families with children
Nearby Main events
- Porto Cervo Wine & Food Festival
- every year in May
– A boutique event focusing on the best of Sardinian and Italian wine and food production, offering a unique journey through wine experts and food specialists.
- Porto Cervo Star Tennnis Classic
- every year in August
– Event held at Cervo Tennis Club; an unmissable performance by famous tennis legends who will be competing with each other in a spectacular show.
- Baltic Cup
- every year in June
– A sailing show organised by the Yachting Club of Costa Smeralda.YCCS of Porto Cervo. This event attracts many visitors spectators to the port and town of Porto Cervo to admire all types of sailing crafts.
- Smeralda 888 European Cup
- every year in June
– An international yacht race and sailing exhibition using the 8.88m long Smeralda 888 yachts. Teams from the many international yacht clubs compete on many courses over the three day event. This event attracts many spectators to the port and town of Porto Cervo.